The H600 is designed for spotting scopes, binoculars, and photography on the go. It can be broken down to a length of 21 inches / 53.34 cm and fits into a custom designed cordura bag that will work perfectly with your backpack. The H600 works for professional DSLR, medium format, and professional video cameras up to 16 pounds / 7.3 kg. Ries H Series Tripods feature the Tri-Lock mechanism making them the most stable tripod in the industry. They are made standard from Eastern Hard Rock Maple or custom made from one of our Special wood selections.
The H600 is available with 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 mounting screws. It comes standard with Black Aluminum knobs, but can be ordered with Bronze knobs for an additional $88. If you prefer a tripod at a different height, please call and we can customize a tripod for you, up to an additional 12 inches / 30.48 cm, for an additional charge.
Weight – 7 Pounds / 3.2 kg, bronze knobs add 1 Pound / .453 kg
- Crown Size – 2 Inches / 5.1 cm
- Maximum Camera Weight – 16 Pounds / 7.3 kg, does not include weight of head
- Minimum Height – 12 Inches / 30.5 cm
- Maximum Height – 59 Inches / 149 cm
- Folded Length – 21 Inches / 53.34 cm
- Camera Screws – 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 available
Knob Finish – Black Aluminum, Starlight Aluminum, or Luster Bronze (additional Charge)